Casual Friday Outfit*

Remember my El Cheapo haul last week? Just wanted to share the look, and see if I didn't turn out "cheapo" after all =)
Friday outfits are special to me, since I need to dress up for the after office drinks, BUT still look professional.

I'm cool with good or bad (tactful) comments, babes =)
Top: Oversized Satin Scarf blouse (Php 380.00)
Pants: Skinny denim pants (Php 450.00)
Belt: Slim belt with gold buckle (Php 50.00)
Shoes: Denim heels, Vincci (RM69.00 or about Php 900.00)
No make-up on
One of my favorite shoes I bought in Malaysia during the KL Mega Sale, August last year =)
[ugly feet! help!]

Metallic Grey bag from my own shop, UrbanPosh

TOTAL COST = Php 2,180

See, there's no excuse not to look & feel good about ourselves; take note that you can use everything here over & over again! And remember, great outfits should come with a kind heart & a positive attitude =)

Happy weekend, ladies!

Comments