Random Thought*

The day I said NO, without a trace of guilt and "what IFs", was the BEST DAY of my life.

I may have lost the chance to see what's on the other side, but I was able to keep my self-respect & pride. And that's something I'd rather keep than pawn, for anything worldly.


And lastly, a random thought I got from my good friend, Vic:

Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.

Totally makes sense. Let loose, let go, and live forward. I'd rather live my life happily, there's so much more to see & experience, and I'm definitely living it....the crazy neurochiq way =)

Comments

  1. on your friend Vic's thought.. i don't agree.. :) lol.. but it does make sense.. but with what you after.. yah! so agree... why stop now, right?? :) we should enjoy life. :) we deserve it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Shen: hey, dearie! the line was perfect for the drama moment lol ;-p Yep, I'm definitely living my life forward, with no regrets. thanks for dropping by gorgeous ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Fire away!