NeuroEVENT: Nestle Heaven Launch


I've been to HEAVEN...of ice cream!

Yours truly attended the fabulous launch of Nestle's newest indulgent offering - Heaven Ice Cream - at A Venue Hall last June 23. The event was nothing but chic and celestial, with gorgeous models dressed as angels complete with feathers and wings. The venue was also transformed into heaven on Earth, and the freezing temperature added to the already blissful mood.

Performers wowed the audience with some amazing air acrobats before treating them to endless cups of Heaven Ice Cream that comes in 4 exciting flavors: Butter Pecan Obsession, Belgian Chocolate Bliss, Vanilla Almond Secret and my favorite, Strawberry Dream.

I'm an ice cream girl, and mind you, I'm picky when it comes to the taste, texture and freshness of every cup. But me and my blogger friends agreed, that all flavors were really good! They are rich, smooth and very creamy, much like gelato. YES! With its very reasonable price of Php 115.00 for 450 ml and Php 175.00 for 800 ml, you don't have to take my words for it, try it yourself! It's a well deserved treat especially for the kids and the kids at heart. =)

Note: Sorry, I left my camera in the car so all photos are borrowed from fellow bloggers Nikki of Askmewhats and Hannah of Flair Candy. Thank you, dearies! =)




Blogger Girls Shen, me, Nikki, Teeyah, Jen, Earth and Hannah

Goofing with the gang!
It's worth it to travel all the way from Alabang to meet these sweetest girls!



Happy midweek, two days to go before the much awaited rest days! Try smiling to a not-so-close colleague today! Or your crush! It makes the day a lot brighter! *wink* =)
Your NeuroChiq,
Dang

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Fire away!