OOTN: More Jumpsuit

Quick rainy Sunday post before I jump into bed, can't believe it's Monday again tomorrow, yawn!

I recently attended a Sunlife event at Sofitel (launching Piolo Pascual as their newest endorser, post to follow!), and this is what I wore. It garnered stares and compliments, and is actually dirt cheap! =D




Jumpsuit: Bangkok Night Market (Around Php 400.00)
Bead Necklace: Given by mom
Sandals: Sewn (not seen much)



The best thing about this jumpsuit aside for its price and extreme comfort, is that it doubles as pants. I just pull it down, pair it with a tight top and I feel like I'm Jasmine of Aladdin, though I'm not the very sweet type. =p

Goodnight, sweeties. I hope we'll all be inspired the whole week!

Your NeuroChiq,
Dang

Comments

  1. I like how you can wear the jumpsuit as a pants! So wearable. You look good on it Dang! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love jumpsuits. It's the coolest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Fire away!