I'm Hot for Some Bold Action


It's a shame how girls go crazy over sales. We endure standing on heels for a long time, wait in long lines to pay and exhaust our credit/debit cards for pretty things we see in the mall display. Makeup is no different. We go gaga over the newest collections and wait patiently for stuff we ordered online. But the worse is that we tend to buy things that we think we like that moment, then end up putting it to rot on the back burner. How many times do you find your beauty products and makeup slightly used and yet nearing its expiry date? Or putting your stack on sale because your traincase refused to close its latch?

I'm no different. This morning, as I dress up to go to work, I decided I look horribly pale in my pink lipstick and looked for a stronger, richer color. I reached for a red tube at the bottom and with the looks of it, the hottie has not been used for a long time. It's a gift from a friend last Christmas (yes, 6 months ago) - Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in Summer Sunset. It's so rich, and so red, it will make people think you're in love!

So heck, with the temperature in Manila not parking at anything below 30 degrees, I still think it's summer. In fact, it's always hot in the Philippines, it's legal to say it's summer all year! Entonses I can wear bright lips any day my heart fancies it. And today is the day my Maybelline lippie is seeing the light hot rays of day!




To complement the bold lips, I left my face bare. I dusted some powder, lined my eyes, filled my brows and added two coats of mascara and I'm good to go.

When do you fancy wearing bloody red lips? I'm curious!


From the Nook,
Dang

Comments

  1. I don't normally wear lipstick and when I do, it's usually a neutral color. But you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't wear this bright shade na for now!!! For now! hahahha tinatamad na talaga akong pagandahin sarili ko!! maganda na kasi ako! ECHOS!!! Just joking! Love red lips on you Dangsky dear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Fire away!