By the end of the challenge, my dark spots faded significantly, and my skin exuded a healthier glow, and that to me makes me a winner, too. =)
Among the Flawless White products, my favorites are the cleansing foam and the Blemish Prevention UV Cream. I love them so much that in fact, I continued using them religiously even after the challenge. Now that the Philippines is melting hot, I'm not taking sun damage lightly. I need protection!
And protection is what I get from this tube.
- Protects me from both UVA and UVB. UV stands for Ultraviolet while A and B are two kinds of UV rays that harm our skin. UVB affects our epidermis or outer skin and causes darkening, while UVA affects our dermis or the second layer of our skin. It is important that your sun protection product protects you from both UVA anf UVB for overall skin health.
- Protects and Whitens. While getting protection from further darkening, it also continuously whitens the skin with its complete VAO-B3 Complex. I do a lot of walking for work, and so far, so good, my face remains fair which means I'm getting the right amount of protection.
- Smells so good! And by good I mean very "clean". I'm usually turned off with strong scents, so its light, clean scent is a big plus for me. The BF always tells me my face smells good he wants to bite on my cheek! LOL.
- Hygienic Packaging. Its pink and white packaging looks charming, but the pump sealed the deal for the OC in me. No double dipping, no bacteria spreading and I can enjoy the product up to the last bit.
- Philippine weather friendly. The consistency is very creamy but the good thing with it is that my skin absorbs it easily. With the hot, humid weather in the country, the last thing I want is a thick SPF that sits on top of my skin and make me scream for oil blotters.
- Affordable. It's imperative for me (and all fo us!) to use sunscreen everyday. So finding an affordable but quality one definitely won't hurt. I may have to use stronger sunscreens when in beach and when I'm to stay under the sun for longer period of time, but for regular trips to office, this baby will do the work without eating much of my budget. Who wouldn't like that?
- No breakouts. I've used this blemish cream for more than 2 months, and I'm pimple free. Hurray! The most important thing I consider in a product is breakouts. No compromises here, if I breakout, then the product is canned from my regimen for life. But this baby stays. =)
- If ever the brains behind Pond's read this, having a
watersweatproof sunscreen product for pawisin people will be a great idea! =) Other than that, they just gained another happy customer.
|Say goodbye to finger dips and spatulas|
Left: Without Pond's
Right: With Pond's
Again, please please, do yourself a favor and never skip sunscreen, okay? It's the best thing you can do for your skin next to eating healthy and loading up on water.
It's shoe shopping tonight and Tagaytay with blogger GFs tomorrow for me, I'm smiling all day thinking of it. I hope you have a great weekend, too. TGIF! =)
From the Nook,