A Treat for the Mind and Body: FLOW SurfYogaSamba Retreat


Oh my, the 5-day Lenten Holiday passed by like a ship in the night. I'm bound to say I envy folks who went out of town, but on another note, I really enjoyed my semi-staycation. I slept, read, caught up with my favorite shows, prayed and heard mass. I can actually be a simple girl! I only stayed one day in the province, and the rest were spent in peaceful and traffic-less Manila. How seldom can you drive from Las Pinas to Ortigas in less than 30 minutes, yeah?  Only in my dreams, in Daytona, or during Lenten season, when city folks troop to their homelands to spend time with their loved ones. You gotta love Filipino family ties. :)

But if the recent break from work wasn't enough to rejuvenate your mind and spirit, then the FLOW SurfYogaSamba weekend retreat might be exactly what you need. I got their email some weeks ago and actually considered going, after all, I want to practice more Yoga, and try my luck will power and look really funny while surfing, and the Samba, well I think I can wing it! I get possessed when there's good music! Lalu na sa beach! :)

Unfortunately, the retreat falls on my birthday weekend, and I have something planned already *gasps*, maybe next year. Here are more details about FLOW:


The 7th FLOW Surf Yoga Samba Weekend Retreat is a boutique 3-day experience that will spark your spirit and leave your body and mind relaxed and revitalized. Practicing yoga will develop focus, strength and flexibility. Surfing will develop confidence, stamina and ocean awareness. Dancing and music enhances a sense of well-being and builds social skills. The whole retreat is complemented with healthy food to help nourish this unique journey to self-discovery.


WHEN: April 28 to 30 
WHERE: Aliya Surf Camp in Baler, Aurora, Philippines
FEE: PhP 8,750

Package Inclusions:
 
1 Vinyasa and 1 Yin Yoga session by Monica Eleazar-Manzano
2 Surfing lessons
2 Samba lessons by Escola de Samba de Manila
Round-trip private transfers, Manila-Baler, Baler-Manila
3D/2N accommodations at Aliya Surf Camp, Baler
Healthy meals and raw food snacks
Flow tote bag and freebies from sponsors
Event Shirt





For more details, you may visit their websites: 



PS: Don't forget to vote for my loves Tara, Jheng and Alex at the Parisian Bloggers Challenge. They are too cute in their poses! :)

From the Nook, 
Dang

Comments