Gratitude List: I Feel So Close To You Right Now


My Gratitude List posts are normally collections of people, things, experiences, even simple thoughts that touched me positively one way or another. Last night, I stumbled into a situation that I've been shamelessly running away from - for twelve months to be exact. It's inevitable. After all the disappointment, the anger, the gazillion things that occupied my heart and mind, it still managed to crawl back to my consciousness no matter how hard I tried to ignore it, or find reasons to justify its non -existence. Is this my Zahir? I don't know.

What I'm sure about rather, is that I'm grateful for just one thing today. I'm so happy to receive a call from Him. The Big Man above. The First Mover. And just like that, I found myself on the road as if my feet have a mind of its own and know exactly where I should be.

Taken in Zambales, 2012

This song by Calvin Harris also played over and over again. A sign? Could be, could also be just another popular song. But this is exactly how I felt today, and even just for that, I am eternally grateful.


I feel so close to you right now 
It's a force field 
I wear my heart upon my sleeve, like a big deal  
Your love pours down on me, surrounds me like a waterfall  
And there's no stopping us right now 
I feel so close to you right now



Comments