Have You Met This Cutie?


And I'm talking about Jem Mark, a.k.a. Jemdahunk. He's super cute, a talented dancer, genuinely funny (at least for the How to Dance in a Club Series) and well, he just makes my fainting days more bearable and entertaining. No pun intended. What can I say, I'm a busy girl, and I need mini breaks even if it only exists online. :) 

Here are just some of my favorites from this cutie pie, who's by the way, is a flight attendant based in UAE.


Because this move reminds me of a dear friend! :P

I feel you.

Guilty as charged! But nah, I'm not sporting a Chanel clutch! Not yet. :D

And just in time for the Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday concert brought by Blackberry and Globe tomorrow, July 11, Jemdahunk went all out in dancing Super Bass with Style, together with some Pinoy celebs! Laureen Uy and Tim Yap are really cute, don't you think so? An insider told me Laureen was so game and arte-free, that she insisted on dancing the Super Bass outdoors! And yes, she still looked fab while doing it. :)









Guys and gals, practice how to dance the Super Bass with a lot of style and party with Nicki Minaj tomorrow at The MOA Arena! :)

From the Nook,
Dang 


Comments