Tropical Storm Maring & Emergency Infographics


I can't think of anything suitable to post today. While I have all the time in my hands to go over and finish my backlog, I just don't have the juice to do reviews or personal happy posts at this point. The news are shocking. Aside from the devastation brought upon by Tropical Storm Maring, we also face the tragedy of the ship collision/sinking in Cebu and oil spill. 

For now, I thought of compiling some easy to understand infographics that will help us better prepare for unfavorable situations like typhoon and massive flooding. Remember that it's vital to plan ahead and not to panic. Be in the know by watching the news and heeding the experts' advise and warnings.

Lastly, no material possession is ever worth a human life. So make your and your family's safety a priority above anything else like belongings, work etc.



WHAT TO PREPARE



See more from Rappler: http://www.rappler.com/move-ph/31242-prepare-disaster-kit

WHO TO CALL



WHAT TO DO IN CASE YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT WADE IN FLOODWATER



Be alert and stay safe, everyone! Let's work and pray together for this tempest to quickly pass.


From the Nook,
Dang

Comments