DIY: Statement Bracelet + OOTD/FOTD

*Actual photo of the party @ HAI bar*
me-yhel-bday girl Karen-Cath

My HS bestfriend, Karen, celebrated her birthday @ HAI bar & Club Ascend last Saturday night, that left my head spinning on what to wear! You see, I've gained so much weight the past months, and I'm tearfully trying my clothes on, but nothing looks good anymore. Sheesh. This made me decide to finally hit the gym, but that's a different story.

So with payday still 10 days away, I suddenly remembered the thrift store I found in a mall several weeks ago. I dragged my mom along and challeged myself to get an outfit for no more than 500 bucks. Inspired by Maegan, I also made myself my own bracelet rather than buy a new one. Sharing you what I did in less than 10 minutes ;-)




STEP 1: UNEARTH YOUR OLD ACCESORIES/JEWELRIES, THEN MIX & MATCH


I find it hard to part with my accesories, I still keep my stuff from my HS days, so it wasn't hard for me to choose from pile of accesories I accumulated through the years =p




STEP 2: CHOOSE THE DESIGNS AND COLORS THAT YOU THINK WILL MATCH TOGETHER, OR WILL MATCH YOUR OUTFIT

There are no strict rules here, let your creativity & personality guide you.



STEP 3: TIE THEM UP TOGETHER USING RIBBONS

In my case, I used bronze & gold accesories & added pink ribbon since I'm wearing a hot pink top




STEP 4: ADD SOME ACCENTS

I got the centerpiece from an old necklace & it gave a bit of a "vintage" feel. You may use old keychains, charms, brooch etc.




STEP5: WEAR IT WITH PRIDE! =)



Just to share my outfit that night; I have no idea what type HAI bar is, so I opted for a safe, sexy but nothing over the top look. =)


HOT PINK HALTER TOP with JEWELS

DARK SKINNY JEANS

POINTED PATENT FLATS

DIY STATEMENT BRACELET




ON FACE:

MAYBELLINE CLEAR SMOOTH AQUA GEL FOUNDATION in Beige

MAYBELLINE CLEAR SMOOTH PRESSED POWDER in Light

LOREAL BROW POWDER

LOREAL E/S (Natural, Peach, Brown)

FANNY SERRANO Soft Eye Pencil in Dark Brown

MAYBELLINE HYPERCURL MASCARA

ILOG MARIA HONEY & PROPOLIS LIPBALM

REVLON LIPSTICK in FLUSH

FASHION 21 BLUSH DUO


Have a great week, lovely ladies! =)


Much love,
The Neurochiq

Comments

  1. @ Kavukz: Thanks, babe. Though I still need to lose some weight before our trip! =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Nikki: Glad you liked the bracelet dear =) I wanted to try one of your smokey eyes tutorial that night, but didn't have the time =,(. Next time, I promise =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Fire away!