Supporting Pinoy & Organics!



Hi lovelies! I'm inviting you all to come and see me - House of Organics - at the Global Pinoy Bazaar in Rockwell Tent this coming weekend, November 14-15, from 9am to 9pm.

HOUSE OF ORGANICS is in BOOTH number 72, facing/very
near the side door of Rockwell Tent.

Let's support Filipino products and share the Organic Goodness to your friends & family!


Please spread the word. See you there!


PS: I will be there the whole time, so drop by if you're around, I'd love to meet you guys in person & have a chit-chat! =)


Much Love,
The NeuroChiq



Yabang Pinoy, the pioneering Filipino Pride movement behind shouting proud Filipinos, entrepreneurs and consumers alike, is also behind the success of Global Pinoy Bazaar, an annual assembly of individuals passionate about being Filipino and the potential of Filipino products. On its fifth year, Yabang Pinoy promises the biggest and best yet, at the Global Pinoy Bazaar 2009.

On November 14 and 15, 2009, just a hop and a skip away from Christmas, that most important season in any Filipino’s year, Yabang Pinoy invites its advocates and volunteers to once again demonstrate a true Consumer Revolution with Global Pinoy Bazaar 2009 at the Rockwell Tent, Makati City. It is time once more to champion quality Filipino products made with pride, and as citizens, take part in nation-building, so that the Philippines may take its place among the world’s biggest and greatest economies. Much like two years ago, Filipino entrepreneurs, sporting Filipino concepts and ideas and promising to maximize local materials and labor, will again launch limited edition products revolving around the theme of Indigenous Pop designs inspired by local icons, stories, materials, cultures, and traditions. Do something different for your Christmas shopping list this year: Support Pinoy, Shop Pinoy!

To know more about the Global Pinoy Bazaar 2009 and the Yabang Pinoy movement and be a part of this Filipino Consumer Revolution, visit
http://www.yabangpinoy.com.

Comments

  1. Hi girl, you got the Humane Award. Please check it out on my blog, tnx ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe,
    how i wish i can attend all this & of coz, supports u!

    grrrrr..i wanna try the organics products line...:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds fun. I wish we had something like that here in Davao. =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I doubt i'll be able to go, but if I do im definitely going to look for you! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Twinsouls: Thank you hun, I'm so sorry for the delay, I'll catch up. But I appreciate the award sooo much! Hugs to you Em! =)

    @ Kavukz: I wish you are here, too! I'll give you all the organics you want when you visit next year. Air Asia is on sale! C'mon! =)

    @ Mel: I haven't been to Davao, but heard lots of good things about it, I hope I can visit next year. =)

    @ Maui: Haha, sayang talaga the Ayala bazaar, I would love to meet you hun! Have a great weekend! =)

    @ Russ: Yep! Yep! =D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Fire away!