Review: So Fab! Lunate Boots + Paris Hilton Passport

What's nice about mall renovations left and right is the - surprise, moving sales! I'm not the type who looks forward to mallwide sales that I can't remember the last time I went to one. My not so natural reaction when I see mallwide sale announcements is how I can avoid the route. I don't like lining up too long, and squeezing in the chaos of shopping crazed women (and some men that I'm quite sure were just tagged along). I don't have the appetite since shopping for me should be a relaxed, stress reducing therapy. Plus, being stuck in traffic drives me to the brink of madness. I kid you not.


So how on Earth do I score a sale? Store sales are great alternatives, and living near a mall that's been renovating for the last 12 months or so, I'm lucky to spot a few stores that's on moving sale. One of them is So Fab! in SM Southmall (which honestly look and feel waaaayy better these days!)


I've been enjoying rainy days the past weeks, thanks to my Plueys, but I thought of getting another pair of boots that I can use in light rains. I want one in leather or like material, low cut with low heels and more importantly, it has to be comfortable for long, muddy walks. Who knew I'll get the exact one I like for half the price? :)






So Fab! Caramel Lunate Boots in size 9
Originally Php 1,400.00 


The lace is just lovely! :)


My new baby's first day out at Cirque Du Soleil's Varekai


OOTD:


Audrey Shirt: Flattering Tops
Leggings: YRYS
Bag: Nine West
Boots: So Fab!

Shout out also for another pleasant surprise from my friend, Andi Flores of Prestige Brands - the Paris Hilton Passport Collection! I've been using them recently for review and the South Beach and Tokyo are really promising! Watch out! :)




I'll be a busy girl this weekend with my yoga class, Cinemalaya dates and cooking some red meat-free dishes. I'm on my 5th day and feeling better and less bloated! Researching about the benefits of this diet made me more determined to finish my 30 Day No Red Meat Challenge as part of my 30 for 30 Adventures.


I'll share you my experiences in details soon. Have a great weekend, loves!






From the Nook,
Dang

Comments

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Fire away!