Calling all mascara fanatics, join the Majolica Face Off now!


Did you know that aside from nicely shaped eyebrows, applying mascara is one of the quickest way to instantly give your face a fresh lift? This is because it opens and highlights your eyes, making your peepers look more awake and rested. Curled and defined lashes also make the face more soft and feminine. I'm currently using Revlon Custom Eyes, which works well to either lengthen or volumize my lashes with a simple turn of the wand, which I think is really practical. 



I've also been hearing news about the Majolica Majorca mascaras, more particularly the Lash Expander Edgemesister which promises to add great length and definition to your lashes with its jet black fibers. I'll keep this on top of my list once I finish my Revlon Custom Eyes. I don't really like stocking makeup as I strictly abide by the expiration dates/rules. All girls should!

TIP: To avoid nasty eye infections, throw your mascara after 3 months of use, and avoid sharing please!


If you're a mascara fanatic, here's your chance to join the fun Majolica Majorca Mascara FaceOff event at SM Megamall. You simply have to head over to my best friend's site and join her team! Everyone on her team gets Majolica goodies and if Team Tara wins, you will have a small celebratory dinner with her! 

You have until Thursday to show her some love and join. If I don't have work this weekend (fingers crossed), I hope to see you too. It will be fun! :) 





Join Team Tara by clicking HERE!


Good luck! 

From the Nook, 
Dang

Comments