It's finally Friday and everybody's looking forward to the loooong weekend, I hear applause everywhere! =p And because it's my favorite day, I woke up early, and decided to leave you a product review for the weekend.
Must you know, I have super sensitive, acne-prone skin. I break out easily so it's a must for me to read the labels of the products I use, from soaps, to scrubs to makeup. I always go for waterbased, oil free formula that's not heavy on my skin, and of course non-comedogenic.
Covergirl Aquasmooth Foundation with SPF 15
Php 650.00 or about $13.00 for 12 grams
Seeing "AQUA" on product names automatically obliges me to read the labels and check it out.
What CG says:
- Liquid Perfect Coverage
- With Vitamins B3, B5 and E
- Oil Free, Hypoallergenic and Non-comedogenic
- Glides smoothly on skin
- Easy to apply with the sponge included
- Oil free, and less sticky than liquid foundies
- With vitamins & SPF *yipee*
- Blends very well, and gives medium coverage
- Can last all day if you set it with pressed or finishing powders
- A little goes a long way, so it's worth my money
- In 2 weeks of using it, no breakouts so far =D
- Mirror of the campact is too small
- Packaging is generic looking
- Smells a bit off but not awful
General Verdict: 9/10
This is a very good alternative to liquid foundations because it's very easy to use, I can do simple make up in less than 10 minutes. It's perfect for those morning rush when you can't afford to use a foundation brush. I just sweep it all over face & neck, dust some powder, line my brows and swipe some gloss and I'm off to work =)
I'm soooo inlove with it, that I bought another one with a darker shade, since the one I got is a little too light for me, but still okay because I'm acidic and the color melts and blends in my skin in no time =)