Crying Over Akita


Red eyes and swollen lids, that's what greeted me this morning. But I'm not problematic (not that much), I'm just a cry baby when it comes to animals - dogs, cats, horse, anything but rodents. Last night, Sweets and I tested the 32" JVC LCD TV we bought for our restobar ( I badly want one for my room!!! =[), and since it's a workday, I wanted something light, a feel good movie that is HACHI: A Dog's Tale.

But alas, I was sobbing like a kid half the time, and another 30 minutes after watching. Touching won't even fit the bill. If you're a dog lover like me, lucky us! If you're not, Hachi can still change your mind.

I won't spoil your mood, just grab that DVD and tell your seatmate you might soak his/her shirt. =P

And my, it's a true story. Curious me has researched about this wonder dog years before this movie.

Happy Wednesday Watching!

Much Love,
Dang



2009 remake movie stars Richard Gere

The REAL Hachi. Now if I can only afford an Akita.

And of course, the Hachis of my life!


BONGGO
1 year old Lab Retriever
Sweets is in charge of taking care of him. With his Size & ADHD, there's no way I can handle him alone! =)

BOSSING
1.5 years old mixed breed Tzu




Comments

  1. I haven't watched this movie yet but i plan to..
    you have to watch the movie 'the tale of mari & her 3 pups'

    made me cry like a baby
    T_T

    i love my dog to death too & watching movies like this definitely makes my pet-owner heart softer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cute! Akitas are great and they're soo good looking. One of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cried like crazy when i watched that movie. *SOB*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doggy is soo cutee! haha. i love dogs that just plonk themselves on the ground XDD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Fire away!