Don't Be Surprised: The NeuroCOOK!


If you've been here long enough, you would know how inlove I am with GOOD FOOD. Nope, good doesn't always mean expensive [though make sure that price doesn't sacrifice the QUALITY of your food/health]. In fact, a huge chunk of my pay is dedicated to make my tummy happy. A happy tummy is a happy heart, and so it's not surprising why I also got into the
food business!

Food is also one of my top priorities when I travel, during my first time in KL, I indulged in their street food strip known as "hawkers". Their food is so flavorful (and spicy), thanks to gazillion spices God knows I can't even pronounce, that I think I ate too much, I ended up with bumps and rashes. I didn't know where exactly I got the allergies but I still ate there the second time around, though I made sure I was armed with some anti-histamines. LOL.

Honestly, this post is written for the sole purpose of showing you these pictures. I spent my whole Saturday buying, marinating and cooking these yummy Kebabs, each made from scratch, with fresh spices (some are secret), no instant marinades! So believe it or not, yours truly can cook, and happen to be good at it. Ahem.

I guess my grandmothers successfully passed their kitchen genes to me. My mom's mama is a certified Kapampangan cook, and you know how "Cabalens" rate in the kitchen, while my dad's mama is a certified Tagala who got her cooking skills from her Spanish descent and through years of feeding 8 children! =)

Enjoy the photos, and I assure you, they taste as good as they look!



Messy. But that's how I get the magic going.

Shrimp. Fish. Meat. Veggies.

Slowly but Surely.

After half day of work in the kitchen, my mom, auntie and the Sweets had all the fun!


If you want to experience these authentic Kebabs (in bigger servings) and MORE, you may visit our new Resto and Grill, ZYNC, which we will be soft launching on June 04, Friday, 6pm onwards. I’ll post the formal invites soon. =)

Zync Kebab & Grill
209 Aguirre St., BF Homes,
ParaƱaque City
0917 5619670


Your NeuroChiq,
Dang



Comments

  1. Hello sissy Dang!! If there will be a time I'm in Paranaque Area, I would love to visit your Grill. The Kebab looks so yummy!!

    I agree with your post, a happy tummy is a happy heart!! I'm a kapampangan and that explains why I love good food! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Congrats on your new resto!!!

    I should try this. If only Paranaque is a stone throw away from my area, I'd be there in a heartbeat! :)

    Hope to pass by south soon.

    More power on your soft launch on June 4 :)

    Best,
    Janey
    Between Bites
    www.janedchua.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and good luck on this new venture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!
    This looks absolutely delicious!
    I want some XD hahah, *yummy*

    And I'm the same way, I spend majority of my money on food lol

    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those kebabs look wicked!

    I'm very impressed (and envious) of people who can cook well!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy. haha I was just having a conversation with someone today that for some reason, when you put things on skewers it just taste sooo much more delicious than otherwise. I don't know what it is!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Fire away!