Glambox Airbrush Makeup Workshop is a Yay!


One of the many things that a bride gets so stressed and anxious about is how to get the best makeup for her big day. After all, what's more horrific than washed out makeup that will forever be documented in reel and prints? Thanks to airbrush makeup, women, bride to be or not, can now be sure that her makeup will stay in tact and beautiful until dawn.

I was lucky enough to be invited last Saturday to Glambox's Airbrush Makeup WorkshopNikki Tiu and Sophia Uy in Bulbs Studio, Makati. It was a rainy afternoon full of skin care and of course, everything there is to know about airbrush makeup! It was also a chance for makeup enthusiasts, artists and bloggers to meet each other. I for one, was so happy to see Dea Guwapa again after our last year's Bangkok escapade. 


Here we are in lights, camera, action! :)

Thanks to Glambox girl, Valerie :)

The Glambox Airbrush Makeup kit looks so nice and girly in black and pink! :)

It's nice to see lots of beauty/makeup enthusiasts in one venue!
                                                      The makeup and blogging gurus
The very cute Nikki Tiu of Askmewhats showed us how to apply corrector, concealer and foundation

While sexy Sophie Uy of Beautynomics showed us how to contour and apply blush
What's a workshop without actual trial? I was stoked to try airbrush for the first time with my seatmates Tara and Rowena.

Foundations, blushes, luminizers and adjusters (for yellow or pink undertones) in cute bottles

Right side has foundation, can you see it looks like porcelain?

With my lovely girls Tara of Chronicles of Vanity and Jheng of IamBrigitte

I'm the oiliest girl I know, but with the birth of airbrush makeup like Glambox, I don't have to dread as much. Yey! :) 

On another note, I'm on my 20th day of my 30-day no red meat diet, and I'm feeling so great, it's amazing! I'll tell you more about it next! Happy Saturday, loves!

From the Nook,
Dang

Comments