HEY, the BEST BAZAAR has began!



St. James The Great Christmas Bazaar is the best bazaar, and I'm saying this free of my "south girl" biase. Imagine more than 500 concessionaires housed in the Cuenca covered court extended all the way to the St. James The Great Parish parking lot for five crazy shopping days! It's like candyland for the shopaholics who want to score not exactly the most affordable finds but truly interesting and varicose veins worthy pieces. From garments, housewares, unique gift ideas, jewelries, skin care products, home-made pastries and jams to what nots. But most exciting are the cosmetics and other beauty finds for makeup addicts out there!



The Beauty & Minerals stall is one that you shouldn't miss. They recently unveiled the Charm Essentials Vegan Makeup Brush Line/Set that will appeal not only for girls who are particular with the quality of their makeup tools but also for the animal rights advocates out there (like me!). The Charm Essentials Vegan Makeup Brush Line is cruelty free while maintaining the quality and value for money trademark of the Charm brand. I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Beauty & Minerals is located at the Parking Lot, Row 6 near the center ( and Emergency Exit )



Another thing you should look for is the newly launched Beauty PRO cosmetics which will be available at Digital Traincase's booth (where you can also find good deals on NYX, OPI & China Glaze!)

Beauty PRO cosmetics have the Sweet and Smokey and the Crazy Colour palettes that caters cosmopolitan and fashion forward girls alike.

Digital Traincase is located at Row 7, near the entrance.



My EQ is being tested big time as I type this post because, surprise, I just landed in Dumaguete for fieldwork and will not be home until Wednesday. I'm holding on the thought that I'll still have enough shopping juice to brave this giant bazaar as soon as I landed in Manila.

If not, then go ahead and shop your heart out for me! :)

From the Nooks of Dumaguete City,
Dang

Comments