The Ones Who Change the World


My goal of blogging thrice a week still seems like a stretch. I'm lost for words after a long haul meeting, countless emails and building an unbelievably tricky Comms Plan. It's the start of the week, and I'm already pumping adrenaline since this morning with a diet consisting of iced white mocha, california maki and Coke. 

But the Big Man had other plans of ending this day. 

By mid-afternoon, I got a glimpse of what's in store for me in the coming months, and probably the rest of the year - career wise at least. I have some pretty bad-ass mountains to cover, and new territories to win. I feel like a denim fabric that's about to be washed, stretched and abused, only to come out in a perfect pair of jeans with a lot of character. Scared? I'd like to say overwhelmed, but downright excited. 

I wasn't given big guns to win small fights. So 2012, I'm so ready for the battle. 

As my boss put it on the last day of 2011, "Dang, you have bigger fishes to fry!"



In other news, before drowning in the maelstrom of events, I'm off this weekend to this petite beauty in Zambales  called Potipot Island. 

Just looking at these photos makes me kilig! :)




Have you set your career goals for the year? Let's dream big and crazy. It's the crack ones who usually change the world! :)

From the Nook, 
Dang

Comments