Note to Self: Cure Stress this Weekend!


I stayed up late last night for a major client presentation this morning. In fact, I woke up twice through the night and finally got up from bed three minutes before my alarm burst into a frenzy. That's how paranoid and anxious I am about this campaign that has kept me and my team on the go that we're practically working in transit jumping from one meeting to another. (Not complaining, I'm a happy slave of work. Hihi.)

Speaking of stress, J brought me to Makati this morning, because for some unexplainable reason, public vans were nowhere to be found in Las Pinas. I rushed up the boardroom and did my magic. Towards the middle of the presentation, my phone beeped.

"I just got home. Good luck to your presentation, and don't let yourself get too stressed, babe. You always push yourself too much. Relax a bit!" - J

Just like that, I realized that J is right. I've been working hard since I embraced the agency life again last year, and even more when I got this big, wild account two months ago. I used to get weekly massages and pleasurable mall walks on weekends. Now I wonder when was the last time I did that? 


This is all I can think about! I'll probably try the four-hand massage in one of my suking spa in BF Homes, what do you think?

I need to get some relaxation, lest I'll be burned out and turn crazy. 

I promised myself to go malling and to shop for new clothes and shoes, before melting body aches with a good massage on Saturday night. Luck is on my side, because Forever 21 Makati is also on sale this weekend! It's time to get new pairs of pants; their stretch denims fit me and my womanly curves so well! :)


On March 16: Present your F21 Mastercard AND SMAC/BDO Rewards, get 20% off on regular items with a minimum purchase of P5,000 until 12nn only.
 
Present your SMAC/BDO Rewards OR SMAC/BDO Rewards, and get 10% off on regular items, until 12nn only.
 
On March 16 12nn onwards, until March 18, F21 Mastercard holders can get 10% off on regular items, with a minimum purchase of P5,000.
 
*BDO cardholders can avail of 5% rebate with a minimum purchase of P5,000 for all 3 days.
  

Are you a Forever21 fan, too? Then let's say hi when we bump on each other this weekend! And please, please. Don't be stubborn like me, make sure to take some time to relax during weekends. Go to bed early as much as possible (guilty as charged!), take supplements, do sports or any form of exercise and take care of yourself in every way possible. Your body will thank you for it, five, ten, twenty years from now!

From the Nook, 
Dang  

Comments