OOTD: The School Girl


Really quick OOTD post before I hit the bed in preparation for a manic Monday! I never had the chance to wear this kind of uniform back in High School, so when I saw this plaid mini skirt in the Northgate Bazaar last Christmas, I got it without blinking. I wore this ensemble in one of the most unforgiving product launch planning I have done in my career so far, and it actually kept me cool and sane even after working for 10 hours straight. Must be the "feeling High School" energy that kept me going. :)



Black sleeveless top (gift from mom)
Plaid Mini - Northgate, Alabang Bazaar
Liquid Leggings - YRYS
Ankle Booties - from HK


Incidentally, I'm watching Britney Spears on BIO as I type this. When people hear her name, the first thing to remember is Britney singing "Hit Me Baby One More Time", in this similar naughty girl outfit, yeah? If this springboard her to great success, then I'll wear this outfit more often! :)

 
Goodnight, loves! Enjoy a week of rain liquid sunshine! :)

From the Nook, 
Dang

Comments