NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE: Black Widow or Cutie Annie?


Ola! I don't want to bore you with why I've been missing the past weeks. Let's just say the universe made sure that the few weeks before the much awaited company shutdown (hurray to agency people! =D) were unforgettable. The grueling weeks leading to year-end are but bitter sweet preamble to the 11-day break that I will probably spend mostly on my bed, with books and DVDs or staring blankly at the skies.

But before that, I have one major dilemma. What should I wear to our Christmas Party? If you must know, we are a bunch of creative, competitive geeks and fashion freaks. Everyday is a fasyon congress, and so you get the drift how much more we prep for the occasion. As it is, we also refuse to go with usual Christmas Party themes. No offense, but rock, glamour, 70s or 80s era, mardi gras and what have you are off the list. Last year, we partied wild ala Cirque du Soleil. It  was the best Christmas Party ever, and we aim to up the ante. This year, the theme is Dress to Save World. And I doubt that anyone will have the heart to go looking like his/her usual self. It's a party to celebrate an extremely successful and fruitful year. Everybody's tired and stretched to the brim, and so it's time to let loose and party!




And so, I'm all ears to your suggestion/s of what I should wear. I recently dyed my hair very very red so that might help. I have two ideas in mind so please let me know what you think! :)


Should I be the svelte and deadly BLACK WIDOW? (Please don't expect those curves though! :p)

Or should I be the cute, panty-flashing Annie of Shaider???



I have 24 hours to decide. Please leave your comments and help me! :) 

PS: If you have something more creative in mind, let me know and I'll be glad to send you a token of appreciation. Game!



From the Nook, 
Dang


Comments

  1. Annie for nostalgia's sake! But good luck with the panty flashing part:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill! Yes, Annie brings back a lot of childhood memories. But I know it wouldn't be Annie without the panty-flash. Patay! Haha. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Fire away!