- Revlon Custom Eyes has adjustable bristles to either lengthen and add drama or lengthen and define your lashes by simply turning the wand . It's the first of its kind that I've tried, and it appealed to the geek inside me. :)
- Setting 1: Length and Drama
- Setting 1 Length and Definition
- Neat packaging. The wand comes separately from the tube so you can see exactly how the bristles move.
- Waterproof version lasts for the whole day at the office, but I noticed fallout and raccoon eyes after a night event. Safe to estimate that it holds no more than 12 hours.
- It tends to be a little clumpy if not applied and dried carefully
- Delivered on its promise of lengthening my short, sparse lashes. See above photo. :)
- Can easily be removed by standard eye makeup remover
- Widely available at Revlon makeup counters
- It comes in blackest black, blackened brown and black so more choices for everyone
- Not too shabby at Php 750.00
I got the best results after applying two layers of the Revlon Custom Eyes mascara. I use setting 1 for the first layer (lengthens) and finish it with setting 2 (define/volumize). If your lashes start to clump, use a lash comb to separate your them for a neat finish.
TIP: Put some loose powder under your eyes so you can easily dust off any fallout, and avoid closing your eyes for a few seconds! Again, throw away your mascaras after maximum of six months to avoid nasty eye infections.
Happy rainy Thursday, loves! :)
From the Nook,