# I Work in PR: Meeting a Formula One Superstar


I haven't opened my blog for 5 weeks, 5 weeks! You know how you get so engrossed with work, it's almost impossible to tell Monday from Friday, or how the thin line between weekdays and sacred weekends totally vanished into thin air? That's exactly how it felt. 

Was it worth it? All the stress, late night over time and weekend work? YES. It's even worth the stubborn pimples on my chin and forehead. Because at the end of the day, I worked with amazing people, I felt passionate about my craft and weathered the odds and adversities. I gained some and oh boy I lost some, but I came out stronger and wiser. My Heavenly Father didn't make me strong and stubborn for nothing.

So, cheers to the whole team for a stressful successful, world-class event! Proud to be part of this milestone. :)


Felipe Massa, the first Scuderia Ferrari F1 Driver who visited the Philippines

Reporting for duty at 4am! ;-)



I'm back on my feet, so stay tuned for more posts! :)

From the Nook,
Dang

Comments