It's only the third week of 2014 but work is already in full blast, juggling client briefings, campaign proposal development and business pitch here and there. I guess it's one of the things I really like about agency life - thrilling, fast-paced and never predictable. So with one million things to think about and do everyday, how can a working girl keep up and still manage to look presentable at all times? The secret? BLUSH.
Swiping some blush across your cheeks instantly gives you a healthier glow and prevents the puyat-and-kakagising-lang look. No time to do your makeup before a client meeting? Apply blush and swipe some tinted lip balm in the car and you're good to go. A tried and tested instant fix!
One particular blush I tried and loved is the Human Heart Nature Perfect Glow Mineral Blush in Pink Bloom.It's made from 100% natural ingredients, skin and earth-friendly, and comes with a reasonable price tag of only Php 295.00.
It comes in a compact with a mirror and small brush that's really handy. Now let's talk about the good and the bad.
- VERY LIGHT. HHN Perfect Glow Mineral Blush is matte, silky and feels very light. This is the type of blush that you can build and layer as it doesn't pay off too much color in one swipe.
- GENTLE ON THE SKIN. It's made of 100% biodegradable minerals, hypo-allergenic and proven safe. I usually get a zit or two with new cosmetics, but it never happened with this one. Yay!
- EASY ON THE POCKET. Php 295.00 for a blush that will probably last you at least 1-2 months is truly bang for the buck. Packaging has been improved to include mirror and a small brush, so what else can we ask for?
- LOOKS VERY NATURAL. I believe that the best way to wear a blush is to "not wear it at all." HHN Perfect Glow Mineral Blush looks very natural on me as if I just finished a long power walk or yoga. And it still gives me a subtle glow despite being matte.
- BRUSH. It's good that a small brush is included in this compact, but it smells really off (even after washing) and sheds a lot. I suggest you only use it for emergencies. On any given day, bring your own trusted blush brush instead.
- DOESN'T LAST THE WHOLE DAY. You need to retouch several times throughout the day. In my case, about 2-3 times. It's ideal for normal days but not for special occasions.
|No to pale skin!|
Give this budget-friendly blush a try by visiting their WEBSITE or going to the nearest Sesou or Beauty Bar branches. Have a lovely weekend!
*This is not a sponsored post