Smart Buys: BYS Blusher in Fierce Fuschia


I got my hands on the BYS Blusher a few weeks ago after I painfully dropped my blush compact in the mall. I rushed to the makeup section, and since it's an unplanned purchase, I opted for an affordable but decent option. It doesn't hurt that the lady in the BYS counter was also very helpful and well made-up. After a few swatches, I went home with the BYS Blusher in Fierce Fuschia. I've been using it on regular days (which includes normal office days, errands and weekend strolls) and here's how it fared on my super oily skin. 




  • Color payoff is good. I lightly swipe my Charm blush brush twice and it's enough to nicely color one cheek up to the temple. Just make sure to apply lightly to get an even tone. 
  • Lasting power is average. I have super oily skin and on a humid day (which is normal in PH btw), I need to reapply twice to thrice a day. 
  • It contains shimmers, so if you're into matte, this is not for you. If you are, then the shimmers are fine enough to just give you a glow. No shimmer shocks, don't worry. 
  • I dropped it twice and it's still in tact. Hooray! 
  • It's super affordable at only Php 249.00. My college self will totally agree. :) 
  • No brush included. Make sure to have a good blush brush. Try Charm or Suesh. Blending makes a lot of difference especially with blushers. Remember, aim for natural, pinched look and avoid harsh lines. :) 

Repurchase is a possibility but I'm far far away from hitting the pan so maybe trying out other shades from BYS is more likely. 

Happy end of the week! 

Much Love, 
Dang

Comments