**1st NEUROCHIQ BLOGSALE**

Hello, girls! Just thought of selling some stuffs I don't use anymore, or never used at all, instead of just letting them sit in my closet. I might add more as I unearth them this weekend.
If you're interested, please leave a comment or text me for faster transaction @ 0917 5619670.
Php 60.00 shipping for Metro Manila
Php 100.00 for provinces
via Xend
Thank you & have a great weekend! *Hugs to all*
1. MANGO TURTLENECK LONG SLEEVES SHIRT
Size: S/XS
Condition: New/Never used
Origin: Dubai, UAE
Reason for selling: Doesn't fit me =(
Market Price : 1,200
Selling Price: 600.00
SOLD!
2. COVERGIRL TRUBLEND LIQ. FOUNDATION in WARM BEIGE
Condition: New
Origin: US
Reason for selling: Wrong shade for me =(
Market Price: 650.00
Selling Price: 300.00
3. BEIGE HIPSTER SKIRT (not branded)
Size: 30 - waist/hipster, 14.5 length
Condition: Used 4x
Origin: Christmas Bazaar
Reason for selling: no longer fits me
Orig. Price: 400.00
Selling Price: 150.00
4. OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS (Normal)
Condition: 95%, used 4X
Market Price: 699.00
Selling Price: 350.00
Reason for selling: Doesn't work for me (sad)
SOLD!
5. CG URBAN BASICS ES QUAD
Condition: Swatched 2X
Market Price: 450.00
Selling Price: 150.00
Reason for selling: Too many neutral shades in my make up case
SOLD!


That's it for now.

Much Love,
The NeuroChiq

Comments

  1. dangskipots my friend wants the ES.. bring it when u give me the brushes ha mwa mwa! -jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jaypee - Okidoks mare, ES is yours. See you later! muah*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Fire away!