OOTN: Animal Print - Take 2



HOW'S MY SATURDAY LIKE?


Hours and hours of gift shopping. VIP room at a posh bar with my girlfriends. [as my dear BFF, Tara, turns 24] Leaving after a few good songs. A pair of new booties. Pure, therapeutic girltalk til 4 in the morning. Some good coffee and a sense of gratitude for having wonderful people in my life.


HOW'S YOURS?





My girls --- Yhel, Libay, Karen, me & Tara @ LAX


OOTN
Sorry, I only have one not-so-good photo =)

Animal Print Tunic Top as seen
HERE
Black feather & rose necklace
Ankle booties


I hope you also had a blast! We all deserve a good night before we face another stressful work week! Have a great one, loves.


The NeuroChiq

Comments

  1. love the booties!!!if only i could wear heels without ending up with sore feet:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the smoke at LAX blurred it out :( Let's Encore next time. :)

    Thanks for a fun night, BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ove the ankle booties, and you and your girls look great!!!

    loves

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you girls party!!!! :) Great shots! YOu look 'rawr-licious' in animal print! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Teeyah: Nye, nakikigrab nga lang ako ng photo eh, too tamad to bring my own cam! =) Yup, Encore next time. Thanks for the laughters, too!

    @ Toothfairy: Hello! Thank you, it's always nice when I see you here =) And the booties are SOOO comfy!

    @ Pixelgraffiti: Just pick up the right kind and you'll be fine! I swear those booties are soo comfy, as in NO SORENESS at all, and note that we walked from Lax to Starbs!

    @ Nikki: Hahaha, your term is so kulet - rawrlicious! You're always cute Nikki!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think. Fire away!